Saturday, January 01, 2005

Go!

A new year has begun and we are getting ready to board a ship and sail to worlds unseen. Okay, unseen by me. At the Miami airport we managed to meet up with Joe and Marie Diez, Aunt Phyllis and Wendell, Denise, Donna and Rick, Sue, Jill, Rod and Amy. We would meet up with Judy, Marilynn, Mindy and Patty onboard. Our team of 28 was almost complete.

Boarding the ship was quick and easy - as long as you had a picture ID. Excitement built as we received our daily itinerary and prepared to say, "Goodbye," to Miami.


Don't let these calm waters fool you . . .


You might notice that it was a bit windy the day we took off.

Our first night out, we met Colin, our Scottish Cruise Director. Most all of us loved him, except for my Aunt Elenor who called him a flaming flamingo. We also had a preview of our entertainers for the week. Once the introductory show was over, I got to watch Pam and Eagle dance. They even taught me a thing or two! We danced unil close to midnight, then hit the buffet for a snack. It was fun to return to my room and find a mint on my pillow and the schedule for the following day. I plan to make the most of everything!

Check our our sunset!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home